10 October 2011

5 Cards using My Scrap Chick Kawaii files

My Scrap Chick just had a Facebook Challenge using their Kawaii files. I made 5 cards using 4 different files.
This card is made using the Kawaii Fruit Stand Collection, some Trendy Twine and a Joy's Life "Yummy Puns" Stamp.
This card is made using the Kawaii Food Vol. 1 and the bracket shaped card and mat are from the My Scrap Chick's 30 Boxes and More set (the 30 boxes and more set is a MUST have set, there are so many fabulous patterns in this set!)
I made this card using the My Scrap Chick Kawaii Food Vol. 1 and a stamp from Joy's Life "Barnyard Puns" stamp set. I added a bow and some stitching and I was all done with this simple card!!
This card is so cute! LOL I used the lettuce file from the My Scrap Chick kawaii Food Vol. 1  . I added some Trendy Twine and the sentiment is one I created myself and printed, I used my Cuttlebug to give the background some dimension.
This card was made using the My Scrap Chick Kawaii Sweet Shop set  The cobweb paper is from Echo Park's Apothecary Emporium Paper Collection, the twine is from Divine Twine and the sentiment is from Scrappy mom's. I also used the Martha Stewart cobweb border punch .


1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have been busy girlfriend! These are so cool. They look good enough to eat :)